"Cells are what Threshold calls its small group discipleship communities. A human body is composed of cells; so is the Body of Christ, the Church" (1 Cor. 12:12)
What Is A Cell?
Cells are what we call small group communities at Threshold. In and through these cells, we grow spiritually, give and receive support, and enjoy life together. Cells typically meet once every week or two for social time, scripture reading, and prayer.
- Cells are intimate, not intimidating.
- You WILL be warmly welcomed.
- You WILL learn and grow.
- You WILL be supported in whatever life throws at you.
- You WILL experience grace.
- You WON’T be judged.
- You WON’T be asked to lead or pray out loud.
- You WON’T be making a forever commitment.
Take the risk. Dip your foot in the pool. Try a Cell.
Which Cell Is Right For Me?
Threshold’s cells are filled with real people just like you who have found a meeting time, location, and study plan that works with their busy schedules. See below for a sample of open cells who can't wait to meet you!
- Couple's Cells Meeting
- 2nd and 4th Saturday evenings at 5:30pm for dinner and study. (Matthews)
- Every other Saturday evening at alternating homes. (Ballantyne)
- Every other Sunday 4:30-6pm at the church house. (Weddington)
- Every other Sunday 4:30- 6:30pm (Matthews)
- Every Sunday 8:30am at the Siskey YMCA. (Matthews)
- Every other Wednesday evening at rotating houses. (South Park)
- Every Wednesday evening. (Indian Trail)
- Women's Cell Meeting
- 6:30-8:30pm rotating between members houses. (South Charlotte)
- 6:30-8:00pm (South Charlotte)
- 7-9pm at a home (Matthews)
- Men's Cell Meeting
- 8:45am till 10am (Matthews)
- Thursday (every other)
- 6:30-8:30pm at rotating houses.